LoBiondo Facts

U.S. Representative Frank LoBiondo has painted himself as a moderate. Our mission is to educate the public about his arch conservative voting record and to unseat him in 2006. Our website can be found at www.cpr4nj.org.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Citizens for Progressive Representation (CPR) is a nonprofit grassroots organization, founded in New Jersey, with a mission to bring truth to politics, to remove targeted incumbents from office, and to elect progressive and socially responsible candidates. Our website is located at www.cpr4nj.org.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Incumbents Ignore High Taxes

I've lived in Atlantic County for more than 45 years but am new to Egg Harbor Township, where I have just moved in with my daughter. She pays more in taxes for her condominium than my husband and I paid for our first lot on lakefront property when we were just starting out. I do not know how young people today can afford to own their own homes. Every year I hear politicians talk about property taxes. How much worse does it have to get before they actually do something?We cannot keep electing the same do-nothing people and expect things to change. I am especially disgusted when I hear our current assemblymen, Kirk Conover and Frank Blee, say that we should return them to office to convene a special session of the Legislature. They have had more than a decade to do this and haven't. Why should we believe them now? I'm glad I moved to this district in time to vote for Democrats Jim Whelan and Damon Tyner for state Assembly. They support a citizens convention on property taxes, and so do I.
DAHLIA G. FAYTER
Egg Harbor Township
Letter published in Press of Atlantic City, November 2, 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger jomama said...

Good luck.

But pols have an insatiable appetite.

11/02/2005 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will get no argument there!

11/06/2005 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home