LoBiondo Facts

U.S. Representative Frank LoBiondo has painted himself as a moderate. Our mission is to educate the public about his arch conservative voting record and to unseat him in 2006. Our website can be found at www.cpr4nj.org.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Citizens for Progressive Representation (CPR) is a nonprofit grassroots organization, founded in New Jersey, with a mission to bring truth to politics, to remove targeted incumbents from office, and to elect progressive and socially responsible candidates. Our website is located at www.cpr4nj.org.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Government has made life worse

Is my life different after 9-11? Well, I can't travel or go into tall buildings without going through some kind of security check. I find my country run by a group of people who have used 9-11 to lead us into a war of choice when we were already fighting a war of need against those who inflicted 9-11 on us. The instability caused by this war has resulted in higher costs of almost everything I do and the products I buy. Because of 9-11, my government tells me that it can now spy on me without telling me. It can intercept my phone calls, e-mails, pry into my health, library and financial records, break into my house to go through my personal property and suspend my constitutional rights. The government is probably spying on me in ways I don't know about. And, I can't even protest a presidential event without being shuffled off to some location that is out of sight and ear shot of the president — all for my own safety. I no longer have unfettered access to the National Archives or public records that report how many pollutants irresponsible companies are dumping into the air and the water. So, is my life better now? Nick Reina, Milmay - Published in the Atlantic City Press, September 11, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home